IMMORTAL SOAP BAR – DEEP CLEANSING, NEUTRALIZES AND REMOVES RESIDUAL CHLORINE FROM THE SKIN, SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES AND SENSITIVE SKIN – BY QUEEN’S HERBAL MADRE
Deeply cleanses, tones and rejuvenates the skin.
Neutralizes and removes residual chlorine from the skin
Promotes skin metabolism and maintains skin hydration and elasticity.
Suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin.
How to choose the right facial soap? -Safe Soap for Acne
Washing your face is probably the first thing many people do when they wake up in the morning, so what’s the big deal? Put on some soap, rinse your skin with water, pat it dry, and you’re done.
However, for people with acne problems, skincare requires some extra time and effort.
Acne (English: acne); also known as acne vulgaris, acne, or pimples, occurs when hair follicles become clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin.
In some acne, bacteria enter the clogged follicles and cause pimples, which may cause more serious infections, resulting in visible pus in the skin, causing the pimples to swell significantly and forming pus-filled acne, and if the infection continues to be severe, it can cause more serious skin infections.
Choosing the right facial soap can help cleanse your skin thoroughly, remove dead skin cells on the surface, and help in the process of treating acne.
To help control acne breakouts, it is important to find a facial soap that is strong enough and safe enough to remove impurities and keep your skin clean. Avoid using harsh and poor-quality facial soaps, as these soaps will strip your skin of its natural oils. Harsh soaps will only cause your skin to become red and inflamed, which can lead to acne and pimple outbreaks.
Myths about facial soap? What kind of facial soap should I use?
You can buy inexpensive facial soaps or cleansers at local supermarkets, pharmacies, online platforms, and many other outlets. Or, if you’re willing to spend a little more, you can buy a dermatologist-recommended facial cleanser. The important thing is not how much money you spend, but how effective the product is.
Some brands of facial soap have a very high alkaline pH, which can irritate and dry out the skin. Some common myths about buying soap include the following.
1, To wash to the astringent to clean:
Choose facial soap to have a superb cleaning power, wash the face to have a sense of tension, facial soap to play a role in order to be considered thoroughly clean face shine, is this really the case? In fact, when you wash your face with an astringent, tense feeling, may have been “over-cleaned” condition, and your choice of facial soap may be too stimulating, it is likely to cause the skin to lose its natural barrier, damage to the stratum corneum, more serious cases may cause itching skin, redness, peeling, rashes and other phenomena.
2, To use anti-acne products to wash the cleanest:
Pimples are not caused by dust and dirt. The cause of acne is mainly due to problems with hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Excessive use of anti-acne face wash, soap, or exfoliating products to wash the face may make acne even worse. The frequency of face washing for acne sufferers is generally two to three times a day, and using a gentle, well-rinsed facial soap product is all that is needed.
3, no makeup is not necessary to remove makeup:
In the case of increasingly serious air pollution, if there is no special makeup, even isolation cream, sunscreen, and any other products are not applied, it is true that as long as the normal procedure to wash the face, you can play the effect of cleaning. However, if you have applied anything, you still need to choose a gentle cleansing soap product to cleanse.
4, Using face makeup remover pads to remove the cleanest:
We all know that good skin comes from thorough cleaning, if you say that face soap is more effective than makeup remover pads, makeup remover wipes, it may be hard to believe; makeup remover wipes are a good start, but the use of water and face soap is really able to remove the residual dirt, if you just use makeup remover pads, wipes to remove makeup, and then apply night cream, it is likely to push dirt into the pores, the next day when you wake up pimples or blackheads may be covered. The next day, you may wake up with pimples or blackheads all over your face.
Buy a facial soap that is good for acne and acne-prone skin, and this is the right choice!
- It should be natural and easy to rinse in order not to damage the skin.
- Choose a gentle, non-irritating one for sensitive skin that does not harm your skin.
- Perfect foaming power: The best face cleanser is a dense bubble. Makeup remover wipes or sponges can easily damage your cuticles.
- To keep your skin hydrated, look for a cleansing soap that contains an emollient or moisturizer (glycerin).
- Choose natural plant extracts that have anti-inflammatory and fungus-inhibiting properties, such as bitter ginseng root extract and chicory pro-allergenic biotin.
- Saponins-free and non-destructive to the stratum corneum: Although saponification can remove epidermal oil, it can also change the skin’s pH value and damage the protective film, causing skin problems to worsen, especially with some handmade soaps that are incompletely saponified and can easily have free alkali. The chemical soap is made from petrochemical oil and has no nutrients to speak of.
Other skincare products you can use in your daily life.
1. After cleansing, you can add toner to restore a more natural pH balance to your skin.
2. Regular exfoliation (I should say exfoliation, please don’t over-clean) can remove dead skin cells and keep your pores open. This allows your skin’s oil to drain before it clogs the hair follicles.
3. After washing your face, use a moisturizer labeled “non-comedogenic”, which means it won’t clog your pores. Moisturizers can prevent your skin from dehydrating, especially if you are using an acne treatment that tends to dry out your skin, such as benzoyl peroxide (BPO, a drug, and chemical used to treat mild to moderate acne). If you have oily skin, all you need is a facial soap that already contains moisturizing ingredients.
4. It is best not to wear makeup or use isolation creams if you have acne, but if you do, wash your face twice that time and rinse with running water until clean.
Acne Skin Care Basics
Follow acne skincare practices to control acne breakouts and prevent skin irritation.
- Twice a day: Wash your face every morning when you wake up, and again before you go to bed. If you are exercising and sweating profusely, wash your face as soon as possible, or at least wash your face with water. Sweating can make your acne worse.
- Cleaning tips: Each time you wash your face, apply a little soap to your palm, rub it into the lather and gently rub it on your face, then rinse with warm water. Do not scrub, as it will dry out and damage the skin. Also avoid using towels or sponges, as they may irritate the skin.
- Check thoroughly: Acne treatments are not just for your face. Treating acne on other parts of your body is just as important.
- Protect your skin: Skincare doesn’t end when you leave the bathroom or room. It is also important to protect sensitive skin from sunlight. Limit the amount of time you spend in the sun, especially between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. When you go outside, wear a sun hat, a shirt that covers your exposed skin, or a sun umbrella.
The purpose of washing the face is to wash away the dirt on the face and remove excess sebum so that the skin of the face can carry out metabolism; if it is not clean, it may cause sebaceous glands or sweat glands to be blocked, which will easily produce acne; however, over-cleaning the skin will cause dryness and tightness, and the amount of oil will instead become more and more, and the more you wash, the less clean you feel. The skin immunity will also be reduced, the skin is prone to sensitivity, redness, itching, flaking, stinging, and other symptoms.
Choose a natural cleansing soap that is gentle and non-irritating, with good lathering power, and suitable for all skin types.
To improve the root of the acne problem, follow an acne skincare regimen and a good lifestyle with a regimen of products or prescription medications prescribed by your doctor.
Product name: Immortal Soap Bar
This soap neutralizes and removes residual chlorine from the skin, promotes skin metabolism, and keeps the skin hydrated and rejuvenated.
Use: Cleanses and tones the skin, suitable for all skin types, sensitive and weak skin
How to use: Apply to face or body with a gentle massage, then rinse with water.
Storage: Store in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
Precautions for use: For external use only. If redness and irritation occur, please stop using and seek medical attention quickly.
Ingredients: Deionized water, glycerin, sugar, sodium palmitate, sodium cocoate, ginseng root extract, chicory pro-allergenic biotin, geotin, chlorphenesin (according to cosmetic regulations)
Country of origin: Taiwan
Date of manufacture: marked on the product
Expiration date: marked on the product
Batch number: marked on the product
Brand： Queen’s Herbal Madre